GREAT MANCHESTER RUN: BEE WAVE!
- We Love MCR Firewalk: 26th March 2020 – Exchange Square
The ultimate mind-over-matter challenge! Walk in bare feet over 500 degrees hot coals… You’ll receive an hour of training and motivation, before stepping out on this walk of a lifetime. Bring your friends to cheer you on, capture the moment on camera, and then we can all celebrate together at the after-party.
To secure your place, please register today
Manchester and the North West is host to an exciting range of events offering something for everyone. Why not sign up and raise funds for the We Love MCR Charity. We can provide lots of support and advice to help you make your fundraising a big success.
(Events marked with “*” have a limited number of FREE places, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place)
- Knowlsey 10k* at Knowsley Safari Park – Sunday 15th March
- Manchester Marathon* – 5th April
- Greater Manchester Swim – Salford Quays, 16th May
- Great Manchester Run 10k and Half Marathon – 24th May
- Tour of Tameside* – 11th-14th June
- Great North Swim – Windermere, June 2020
- City of Manchester 10k*, Etihad Campus – Sunday 5th July
- City of Salford 10k*, Media City – Sunday 6th September
- City of Preston 10k* – Sunday 27th September
- Heaton 5k, 10k and Half Marathon – Heaton Park, 10 November 2019
Organise your own Event
If you want to organise your own event, pretty much anything goes when it comes to fundraising activities.
And don’t worry if you need a hand choosing – we’ve got lots of ideas to spark your imagination. Plus plenty of help and advice to make sure your fundraising is a big success.
Please email email@example.com to request your free Fundraising Pack.
Get your company involved
If you want to engage with your employees and customers and make a positive impact on communities throughout the City of Manchester, then we can help you.
By supporting the We Love MCR Charity, you will be helping the communities and young people across the city. Every penny raised stays here in Manchester .
There are many ways you can get involved: