We need your help. So please get involved. It’s for Manchester. It’s for our future.
Whether you want to take part in one of our events, organise your own event or take part in a local challenge event, we will support you every step of the way.
Every penny stays here in Manchester. Together we can support community groups and young people across the city, helping our great city be the best it can be.
Manchester and the North West is host to an exciting range of events offering something for everyone. Why not sign up and raise funds for the We Love MCR Charity. We can provide lots of support and advice to help you make your fundraising a big success.
- Tough Mudder North West – 6th-7th September 2019
- UK Fast Salford 10k (STOP PRESS – ring us to get your free race entry place!) – 8th September 2019
- Wiggle Manchester Half Marathon – 13th October 2019
- New Year’s Day “Nippy Dip” in Salford Quays – 1st January 2020
- We Love MCR Firewalk – Spring 2020
- Asics Manchester Marathon – 5th April 2020
- Greater Manchester Swim – Salford Quays, May 2020
- Great Manchester Run 10k and Half Marathon – 24th May 2020
- Great North Swim – Windermere, June 2020
Organise your own Event
If you want to organise your own event, pretty much anything goes when it comes to fundraising activities.
And don’t worry if you need a hand choosing – we’ve got lots of ideas to spark your imagination. Plus plenty of help and advice to make sure your fundraising is a big success.
Please email email@example.com to request your free Fundraising Pack.
Get your company involved
If you want to engage with your employees and customers and make a positive impact on communities throughout the City of Manchester, then we can help you.
By supporting the We Love MCR Charity, you will be helping the communities and young people across the city. Every penny raised stays here in Manchester .
There are many ways you can get involved: